Top 5 Reasons Why The Arbors is The Best Place to Shop in Round Top
By Melissa Moriarty, Azulina Home (Tent D)
- Great Mix of Global and Local: The Arbors is a one stop shop at Round Top, a beautifully curated collection of items brought to you by dealers from all over the country and the world. From local Texas artist Paul Meyer to our oversized Colombian baskets to French antiques from Lolo, the diverse product line up at The Arbors is a designer’s dream. We truly have it all.
- The Tents are Teeming with Southern Hospitality : Curtis Ann and team are the ultimate hosts. She and the dealers go out of their way to make all Arbors visitors feel like family. Each night a different tent hosts happy hour, each with their own feature cocktail. Heck, there’s practically happy hour in every tent every night! It’s a fun place to be and brimming with warm, southern hospitality. Come have a drink with us!
- You’ll Find Both Old and New: The Arbors hosts a gorgeous selection of both vintage and antique items, or even vintage items made new again like the rugs from Domada Designs. The juxtaposition of old and new that makes a home feel like a home is represented in each and every tent at the Arbors. This well-curated selection is what The Arbors is known for. Curtis Ann has already done all the hard work for you, so all you have to worry about is having fun and enjoying your visit to Round Top!
- We’re Here for Two Weeks: We’re here when it suits your schedule best. You can find us at Round Top for nearly two full weeks! Most importantly, if you come out to shop and can’t stop dreaming about that one thing you didn’t buy, you can always come back to take it home with you the second time around. We’ve all been there!
- It’s Free Y’all: The Arbors is FREE! Who doesn’t love that? You don’t have to pay to park or pay to get in, in fact we have ample parking right next to our tents.
About Azulina Home This will fall be our second time showing at Round Top with The Arbors family. We design pillows, throws, baskets and rugs, all of which are 100% handmade in Colombia by our artisan partners. Founded by native Houstonian, Melissa Moriarty, Azulina Home’s mission is to help make your home your favorite place in the world. You can find us at Round Top in Tent D, online at www.azulina.com or on Instagram at @azulinahome.