ATTENTION DEALERS: We have AIR CONDITIONED BOOTHS located in the hall available. If interested, please call 281-388-1075 or 1-888-233-5414.
DO NOT MISS OUR AIR CONDITIONED HALL! Your eating destination place!
Some of the Exhibitors you will find:
- Joyce and Larry Lobelle Antiques featuring Civil War and Historical Memorabilia
- Michelle’s Silver featuring Estate & Fine Jewelry and Silver, Replacement Service
- Robert Estrada’s prints, Maps, Old and Rare
- Joe Medelshon from Florida with a variety of eclectic pieces, collectibles and antiques: pocket watches, canes, bronzes, Asian carvings, sheath, knives, coins, and other small gold and silver trinkets, contemporary art and sketches; jade and bone carvings, snuff bottles and other surprises.
- Linda Weaver from Tennessee with estate and fine jewelry: “Turquoise Plus”
- Odell and Anita are well known for their fine collection of signed Native American jewelry.
- Norma M. Anderson from Lake Charles, LA: Doll beds/furnishing and great American linens.
- Visit Creech’s Custom Cajun Cuisine Round Top Cafe!